Saturday 12 December 2015

Evaluation

I personally feel that the assignment went really well. Although I did feel quite stressed at times I do feel that I enjoyed most elements of the unit. I was successful in recreating my partners design in the time allocated and with results that I was more than pleased with, despite the fact that I had only managed to get once practice with my partner. During the exam I tried my best to look back on the practice that I did and the steps that I had taken in order for it turn out as well as it had during my trial. I thought the design that I was given to create was really well thought through and impressive. I did my best to make it look exactly like she wanted it to according to her face chart and notes and I hope she feels that I achieved that. 


My partner was only able to practice my design once before she had her assessment. I feel that she did her best however its not how the design turned out when I did it on myself and not how I imagined it to look when I had done my face chart. 



I feel that I have learnt a lot of very important skills during this unit which I will be able to apply to other units in the future as well as on design and artist jobs. Being able to create someone else's vision is something that will be probably the most valuable when working in the industry that I want to enter into. The communication side of this project has actually helped me a lot more than I thought it would, it has taught me to give constructive criticism with a solution and also to take criticism without being too sensitive about it. I think what I struggled with the most is was the organisation of my blog. Its not that I don't like writing, its just that I never feel motivated to do so, if I’m honest I quite enjoy it when I get into it. Next year I will be trying my best not to leave everything until the last minute as this was very stressful and I haven't performed as well as I feel that I could. Ultimately, I think that this topic was very interesting however I need to become more accustomed to this type of work in order to gain a better grade in future units.  

No comments:

Post a Comment