Saturday 12 December 2015

Practice of my partners design

In order to recreate my partners design perfectly I felt that it would be appropriate to practice it at least once. We had planned to have a whole hour and ten minutes to practice the design in order to see if i could do it under the time constraint that I would have in the final assessment, however we ended up with a lot less time due to a fire alarm. Because of this I thought that it would be better to practice doing half of the face than not practicing at all. I really liked my partners design and I thought that it would be quite interesting seeing if I could achieve he vision.


This practice gave me a lot of confidence as I was able to create a step by set guide for myself to follow when recreating the design again to ensure high quality of the final look. I was happy with the control that I was able to keep when under a time limit as well, which made me even more relaxed in the actual assessment which I feel contributed to the way I performed ultimately.  




No comments:

Post a Comment